On The Dry™ Terms and Conditions
- On The Dry™ is a fundraising event open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over on 1st January 2017.
- Registration for the On the Dry™ 2017 event is via www.onthedry.ie. Registration opens on 26th December 2016 and is only valid for the On The Dry™ 2017 event, which will to end at midnight on 31st January 2017. Irish Heart Foundation reserves the right to suspend or close registration at any time for any reason in its absolute discretion.
- Fundraising materials as advertised are available free of charge to download from www.onthedry.ie.
- All participants must register for On The Dry™ using their own valid email and Republic of Ireland postal addresses.
- All participants enter On The Dry™ entirely at their own risk and so far as permitted by law Irish Heart Foundation shall not be liable for any injury or loss which might occur as a result of their participation.
- Irish Heart Foundation does not condone irresponsible alcohol use. Further information can be found on our website at www.irishheart.ie.
- Only registered participants are eligible to take part in On The Dry™.
- All monies raised in connection with On The Dry™ are held on trust for Irish Heart Foundation and participants have a legal responsibility to ensure that all fundraising/sponsorship monies/donations received for On The Dry™ are paid to Irish Heart Foundation. We ask that participants do this as soon as practicable after On The Dry™ ends on 31st January 2017.
- You must:
- deposit all fundraising monies and donations collected into your individual fundraising page which is established as part of the registration process on www.onthedry.ie or
- send a cheque made payable to “Irish Heart Foundation” to the following address: On The Dry, Irish Heart Foundation, 50 Ringsend Road, Dublin 4.
- The Irish Heart Foundation is the Data Controller and all personal information that you provide for the purposes of On The Dry™ and Dry Run™ will be managed and stored by the Irish Heart Foundation on its secure server.
- If you have any queries or complaints in relation to On The Dry™ please call 01 6685001.
- On The Dry™ website and associated Services is subject to our Services Conditions of Use below.
On The Dry™ Services Conditions of Use
- Content created by Irish Heart Foundation – Irish Heart Foundation owns or licences from third parties all of the trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property that exists in the Services. You must not copy or reproduce in any form any of the graphics, logos or other material from our Services unless you have our specific permission. For the avoidance of doubt, you have our permission to download material from the Fundraising Tools page on our website.
- Content posted by you - Any content that you post to our Services (e.g. photos and videos) is your responsibility, and you must make sure that you have the necessary rights to post that content (e.g. by obtaining permission of copyright owners if necessary). By posting any content, you also give Irish Heart Foundation a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free worldwide right to use and reproduce that content.
- Keeping our website safe – We need your help to keep our Services safe. Therefore, you must comply with the following rules:
- You must not collect users’ content using automated means
- You must not upload viruses or other malicious code
- You must not bully, intimidate or harass anyone
- You must not post any content that infringes or violates someone else’s rights, or otherwise violates the law, or that is hateful, threatening, pornographic or violent.
- Irish Heart Foundation disclaimer – Irish Heart Foundation takes great care with its Services and we endeavour to keep them accurate, error-free, and free of any offensive material. However, you use the Services at your own risk and Irish Heart Foundation will not be liable for any costs or losses you incur through your use of our Services. Whilst we may include on our Services links to third party websites or resources, Irish Heart Foundation is not responsible for such third parties and you use those websites or resources at your own risk.
Irish Heart Foundation’s rights - Irish Heart Foundation may remove any content posted by you, or prevent access by you to our Services if you do not comply with these General Terms. Any failure by Irish Heart Foundation to enforce our rights under these General Terms if you do not comply is not a waiver and we remain entitled to enforce our rights in relation to that or any other non-compliance by you. Irish Heart Foundation, 50 Ringsend Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Charity Registration No: CHY5507, Company Registration No: 23434